Using Global Safety Standards to Get the Best From Your PPE
How can global businesses turn the challenge of different standards around the world into an advantage that can improve protection and save lives?
Various safety and PPE standards in different regions of the world mean challenges for global businesses manufacturing through multiple world-wide production facilities.
Using the example of both US and EN standards for chemical protective clothing, this webinar looks at how a re-thinking of the common view of standards as being a box that must be ticked, can make a positive contribution to better PPE selection, improve protection for workers and ultimately save lives.
By attending this webinar you will: -
• Gain an insight into how focusing on one standard can be limiting whilst developing knowledge of multiple standards liberating and can help save lives
• Develop an understanding of the differences and similarities between EU and US standards for chemical protective clothing
• Discover how a change in the approach to standards can help to better Protect Your People®
Who is this webinar useful for?
• Safety Managers and Health & Safety Professionals interested in providing the best possible protection for workers
• Plant, Production and Safety Managers aiming to standardize PPE selection and use in multiple world-wide sites
• PPE sales teams aiming to enhance market knowledge and understanding and to develop innovative approaches to potential customers
• Anyone interested in better understanding of PPE standards and better protection against workplace hazards.
|Join Martin Lill, Director of International Marketing, Lakeland Industries, Inc.|
|In 2021, Martin Lill reaches thirty years in the protective clothing business.|
Three decades working in the development, marketing and sale of safety clothing with major global manufacturers of chemical and heat protective workwear including managing CE certification of one of the first ranges of chemical suits in the world to be approved according to European standards.
This has resulted in a deep knowledge of the products, the standards and the pitfalls commonly found in protection of workers against hazardous chemicals in multiple industries.
Lakeland Protects People. Their products are used every day in a wide variety of industries as well as applications throughout the world. Used to ensure workers stay safe from harm by hazards including chemicals, flames and heat. Lakeland Industries Inc was founded over 30 years ago as the first manufacturer of nonwoven disposable coveralls. The company now manufactures a range of protection for body, hands and arms against chemical, flame and heat in a variety of disposable and woven fabrics. All key product manufacturing is done in-house through Lakeland’s global network of manufacturing facilities. With none being undertaken through contractors, so Lakeland maintains full control of design, production and quality. Lakeland is committed to ensuring all products continue to meet or exceed the latest international and also regional product standards. The network of regional sales divisions staffed by highly knowledgeable experts in the field, now covers five continents.
Connect with Lakeland