Ultratech’s Ultra-Containment Wall®
Spill containment comes in all types of shapes and sizes. And when it comes to containing really large vessels like frac tanks, tanker trucks and other large vehicles the Ultra-Containment Berm is often the solution.
But when spill containment needs to be "super sized", a product like the Ultra-Containment Wall is necessary. The hard-walled, high-capacity spill containment system is ideal for multiple vehicle containment areas like those found in the oilfields or when a taller wall / more containment capacity is necessary. The modular walls and corners can be quickly set up and reconfigured as containment needs change.
- Modular wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Heavy-duty, 30 mil, textured polyethylene liner provides rugged, impermeable barrier to capture leaks and spills.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides significantly more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- Versatile system can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Unlike some containment systems, the Ultra-Containment Wall is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect for use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil or on concrete areas.
- Made in the USA. Stock/warehousing: Texas.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
For more information on the Ultra-Containment Wall, please click here