The innovative technology behind the H2MAX creates a high performing, superior anti-fog coating that is durable enough to withstand repeated cleaning without losing adhesion.
- Not only does this premium treatment ensure maximum clarity in the most extreme temperature and humidity conditions, but it also adds a layer to the lens that is abrasion, chemical, and UV-resistant.
- The H2MAX anti-fog coating is made from non-hazardous environmental components.
- Coating resists scratching from steel wool up to 100g weight.
- H2MAX passes ANSI Z87.1 standards, CE standards for N & K, and Canadian certification CAN/CSA Z94.3
- Steam Test: 40 cm away from the nozzle of the heat steam
Competing Anti-Fog: 2 minutes before fogging
H2MAX Anti-Fog: No fogging after 1 hour
- Water Test: Dip lens in water for one hour, then place it 10 cm distance above water at 50°C
Competing Anti-Fog: 5 seconds before fogging
H2MAX Anti-Fog: 60 seconds before fogging
- Rinsing Test: With soap water
Competing Anti-Fog: Cannot resist soap water rinsing
H2MAX Anti-Fog: Resists 10 times before fogging
- Cleaning Test: Wipe the lens with Pyramex towelettes, on inner side and outer side. Then allow the lens to air dry before the next cleaning.
Competing Anti-Fog: Resists 5 cleanings before fogging
H2MAX Anti-Fog: Resists 20 cleanings before fogging
For more information on the H2MAX, Click here