World Wide Safety Consulting is recognized as a world class leader in Health and Safety Management Systems. WWSC will promote proactive polices and procedures for your company’s needs with an emphasis on environmental concerns while demonstrating respect for sensitive ecological issues.
With our Health and Safety learning methodology, we develop employee behaviours that set the benchmark for a quality safety program. World Wide Safety Consulting partners with our clients to achieve zero accidents and positive workforce retention.
Several reasons for having a robust safety program are:
- Protects the company’s most valuable assets, its employees.
- Eliminates unexpected interruptions in the work process, allowing for more accurate scheduling.
- Reduces insurance cost, thereby making the company more competitive.
- Makes the work force feel confident and secure, improving quality and productivity.
- Reduces unnecessary legal and financial burdens
Why Should you have a people based program?
- Promotes an active caring safety culture that encourages self‐directed, “want to” engagement with regard to safety as opposed to other‐directed, “have to” compliance. Develops a culture of interdependence
- Focuses on leading indicators which promotes an attitude for success opposed to the focus of trailing indicators.
- Promotes “fact finding” not “fault finding”. Most behaviors are the result of the system, not the cause of the problem.
- Helps front‐line supervisors to be safety leaders by encouraging them to focus on positive safety activities such as pre‐task planning, toolbox talks, and positive feedback.
- A Safety Programs success is based on the ability to perform safely, on time and within budget.
- Professional Staffing Services (corporate, onsite, multple site)
- Safety Management Systems (auditing, program development, and cost analysis)
- Multiple training programs including state of the art interactive program OSHA 1910 & 1926
- ERP Development (emergency response plans)
- Injury Management, review, and litigation support