There are many instances where available fall clearances will be insufficient for a conventional fall protection solution. Examples of working at low heights include scaffolding erection and dismantling, industrial plant maintenance, loading bays, train and aviation applications.
This webinar will review the many factors that can affect the fall clearance calculation and draw attention to the choices at hand that can make a difference to the safety of your workforce, including:
- A review of the hierarchy of control
- How the location of the anchorage point affects the free fall
- How some anchorage connectors aren’t as effective on clearance
- How the right connecting device can limit the free fall
- Which accessories should be avoided
Marketing Manager, MSA Safety
Alfonso is a Marketing Manager at MSA with over 15 years of experience in the PPE industry. Focused on fall protection applications for works at heights, he is passionate about how innovation can make a safer world.
Register now for this webinar taking place on Tuesday 28th June 11am GMT.