Wherever you want to take your Lockout/Tagout programme, Brady can guide and support you. Our complete Lockout/Tagout solution includes innovative padlocks with elaborate key planning, dedicated lockout devices, practical software and great services including energy control point identification and best-in-class procedure writing. Choose your next step!
Lockout/Tagout prevents workplace accidents by completely and temporarily isolating machinery from its energy sources. When implemented well, it stops machine movement and machine energisation while interventions are ongoing.
Brady Corporation is one of the largest suppliers of Lockout/Tagout solutions. We work with both large and nimble companies to advance Go for Zero ambitions and compliance in workplace safety anywhere in the world. We offer our global experience back to our customers by harnessing all worldwide best practices and custom solutions in our Lockout/Tagout offer to help prevent any maintenance accident caused by machine energy or moving machine parts.
So, where do you want to take your lockout programme? Make your choice and let us guide you!
- Brady engineers have created thousands of lockout procedures for hundreds of companies in various industries. Get them to write and implement your best-in-class, company-approved, custom Lockout/Tagout safety procedures as well.
- Achieve the safest Lockout/Tagout procedures during maintenance operations. With 100 000+ unique keys, the locks can support large, company specific key hierarchies in which no 2 locks can be opened with the same key.
- Link360 Software enables users to create, scale, update and validate visually instructive safety procedures. The software provides an easy way to keep safety procedures accurate, compliant and sustainable in multiple facilities.
- Our wide range of devices can block any energy source to neutralise machinery and increase intervention safety.
- Make safety top of mind in the workplace and optimise Lockout/Tagout efficiency with highly visible, custom lockout shadowboards. Shadowboards increase the impact of Lockout/Tagout and help to further reduce maintenance risks and accidents.
Optimise existing programmes easily, or implement world-class Lockout/Tagout from scratch with our complete offer. Anywhere you want to take your Lockout/Tagout programme, Brady can aid and support you.
Block access to any energy control point
Access to any energy isolation point can be blocked temporarily with our complete range of dedicated Lockout/Tagout devices.
Energy isolation points may include fuses, buttons, valves, wheels, levers and other systems that control the flow of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal, gravitational and stored energy, as well as liquids and gaseous chemicals, hot surfaces and substances. All of these can be turned off, and access can be locked while maintenance is ongoing.