Originally Oceanwide was a private company and the market leader for self-propelled hyperbaric lifeboats. We were for many years located at the heart of Rotterdam but next week we are moving to Werkendam. In 2015 Oceanwide has been acquired by Unique Group and since we have expanded and diversified to include new products and services to our portfolio in the Netherlands / Europe. With the help of all our clients, suppliers, partners and of course our own team of specialists we have managed to set a strong and reliable footprint in our core markets Commercial & Military Diving, Diving & Life support, Buoyancy & Ballast, Industrial Cleaning / Catalyst Handling and Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment. All this runs parallel to our undisputed expert role in the design, construction and maintenance of Self-Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboats.
Unique Group is a global subsea and marine service company based out of UAE/Dubai with their head office and main manufacturing plant.
Unique Group believes in providing the best engineering solution, offering functionality, reliability and value for money.
Unique Group is well placed globally to offer immediate support and service to our clients.
Unique Group design methodology provides a disciplined approach to engineering complex systems and products providing repeatable quality solutions.
Unique Group has a broad knowledge and experience in working with all notified bodies to design and manufacture according to the following standards EN 14931:2006, EN 13445, EN 16081, NFPA 99, ASME-PVHO, ASME VIII, Lloyds, DNV GL and CE marking of clinical chambers and medical devices.
Unique Group is registered through its companies and consultants with the following regulatory bodies, codes and practices;
- PVHO-1 committee
- NFPA adviser
- UHMS safety committee
- ECHM ECGP (European Code of Good Practice) contributor.
- DMAC contributor
- Active membership of UHMS, SPUMS, HTNA, EUBS, SAUHMA, ICHM & CHUMA medical societies.
- Lecturer for the ECB and various other hyperbaric training institutions.
- Divers Alert Network
- ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Compliant operation (DNV and SGS)
- DNV, Lloyds and ABS approved design and product supplier
- Active member of the IMCA Technical review board for all Diving Guidelines (participated in the recent IMCA D023 and D024 rewrites)
- Supplier Member of IMCA
- Supplier Member of AODC. (Association of Diving Contractors International)
STANDARDS & GUIDANCE CODES
- Directive 97/23/EC (PED)
- Directive 93/42/EEC (Medical Devices)
- EN14931:2006 (PVHO Multi-place Pressure Chamber System for Hyperbaric Therapy)
- EN13941 (Design and Installation of Piping)
- EN13445 (un-fired Pressurised Vessels)
- EN16081 (Hyperbaric chambers – Fire Extinguishing Systems)
- BS EN ISO 14971 (Application of Risk Management to Medical Devices)
- Lloyds (Pressure Vessel)