UltraTech International, Inc., recently added the Ultra-Containment Wall to their innovative product line. The hard-walled containment system is modular and can be quickly assembled to any size needed. Available in 1, 2 and 3-foot heights, the all polyethylene walls and corners used in conjunction with a heavy-duty liner create large, semi-permanent containment areas.
Key features include:
- Modular wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides significantly more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- Versatile system can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Unlike some containment systems, the Ultra-Containment Wall is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect for use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil or on concrete areas.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
The systems are made in the USA and are in use throughout the oilfields of Texas and other oil & gas mining operations. The “no tools required” installation also allows for systems to be quickly and easily disassembled for reuse at future sights. The Ultra-Containment Wall meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175. Visit our website for more information.