The Rigman Winter Parka is made using the highly acclaimed collection of inherently heat and Flame resistant fabrics.
This range of products offer excellent protection against Flash Fire and electric arcs; while at the same time remaining soft and breathable with superior management properties-thus making the user feel cooler, dryer and more comfortable. Since the fabric is available in 240gsm weight it becomes the best choice to be worn in hot and humid conditions as well as extreme cold conditions which are prevalent in the MENA region.
The Rigman Winter Parka are certified under both American and European standards:
- NFPA 2112-American-Protection against industrial Flame and heat hazards.
- EN11612-European-Protection against industrial Garments and heat hazards.
- EN11611-European- Welder’s protective clothing.
- EN61482-European- Electric arc.
- EN1149-5-European- Anti-static.
Make safety stylish
The Rigman Winter work wear can be produced in almost any colour, design, type and size. We can also customize it in to customer specific patterns for both genders with ready trial pieces and availability of stock to ensure quick turnarounds. The Rigman work wear is readily available through its distribution network in Europe, Middle East, Asian and Africa regions.