Recent oil spills in the region have highlighted the number of significant issues to be undertaken at a multi-agency level to improve crisis resiliency amongst the GCC.
A unified framework to tackle risk management is crucial for implementing risk registers to mediate future crises, improve coordination during major incidents and enhance response capabilities. Crisis and emergency response leaders within energy, medical, fire civil defense as well as the government must coordinate in the capacity building of preparing and executing effective emergency management.
The 6th Annual Crisis & Risk Management Conference in Kuwait 2018 will focus on developing interagency cooperation and effective preparedness at all stages of crisis within this regions critical infrastructure. The past 5 successful editions have seen participation from organizations such as KPC, KOC, KNPC, PIC, Equate, NATPET, SABIC, Chevron, PDO, ADMA, BP, Wintershall, Anadarko, GCC-EMC, Kuwait Fire Service Directorate, Kuwait National Guard, Kuwait Civil Defence, Kuwait Police, Ministry of Interior Kuwait and many more, so don’t miss this year’s edition taking place in Kuwait City from 26-29 March 2018.
Benefits of attending:
- Implement latest techniques for oil spill and crisis response within your organisation
- Improve crisis communication handling both internally and externally through all media to prevent misinformation leaks
- Advancing regional and interagency cooperation to develop a unified risk management programme for the GCC
- Hear case studies from international experts on how to best prepare, mitigate and recover from energy crises
- Benefit from pre and post conference workshops on crisis preparedness and establishing interagency disaster management systems
By job function:
To register to attend the 6th Annual Crisis and Risk Management Summit, please click here. Or if you wish to be part of the technical committee or submit a paper for the next event, contact us now at [email protected] to learn more