A one day event which addresses new and emerging threats to businesses and people. These regional events will help you to improve your employees’ safety and security in light of increased terrorist threats and potentially hostile environments.
Experienced speakers will discuss lone working, global travel safety, security training, identification of risk, reading behaviours, enforcement and developing policies to protect staff welfare and security when working, travelling or at leisure.
Receive 10% off when you book your place before 31 October 2017. Discount will be applied when you checkout.
Early bird price
- £157.50 + VAT (IIRSM members)
- £179 + VAT (non-members)
Full price from 1 November 2017:
- £175 + VAT (IIRSM members)
- £199 + VAT (non members)
- 09:30: Registration and refreshments
- Welcome and introduction to the day
- Risks and threats to people and businesses
- Rationale for reviewing strategies and training
- Protecting your people
- International travel safety
- Lone wolf and vehicle based attacks
- Lone working
- 11:30-11:45: Coffee/tea break
- 11:45-12:45: Case study – operating an effective safety and security policy
- 12:45-13:30: Lunch
- React, Act, Survive
- Behaviour recognition, and learning to identify risk
- Positional effectiveness
- 14:30-14:45: Coffee/tea break
- Security management measures
- Community/family support
- Training and mentoring
- Upskilling your leaders and teams
- Support and counselling
- 15:30-16.00: Q&A with speakers
- 16:00-16:15: Summary and close
To book your place, click here.