The Ultra-Wellhead Berm helps to protect the environment around wellhead sites from drips and spills. The heavy-duty material is built to last and forms an impermeable barrier between oil or chemical spills resulting from well servicing operations and the ground beneath.
- Capture, collect and contain drips and spills that come from wellheads. Engineered to provide complete (360˚) protection.
- Heavy-duty material (Copolymer 2000™) is durable enough to withstand harsh oilfield conditions and provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Optional hood uses drawstring and hook and loop closure to securely wrap around the wellhead — further minimizing ground exposure.
- Weighted flap bridges the gap between sections and provides a liquid-tight seal.
- The 24” tall Wellhead Berm Hood has an adjustable collar that closes to a 10.5” dia. opening.
- Inner opening, inside dimensions: 24” x 24” (610 mm x 610 mm)
- A weighted perimeter base provides easy installation of the hood and ensures it will stay in place.