The purpose of wearing a coverall is to keep you safe, but what if…
- Your working environment is too hot
- You know which parts of your body are at risk from workplace hazards
- You have a limited budget in PPE
Under these situations, Full-Body coveralls may be overprotective, hence Partial-Body (PB) protection is recommended. You are advised to determine the skin exposure area first before selecting any PB solutions.
ULTITEC has two series of PB solutions, namely ULTITEC 2000 Liquid Proof Accessories and ULTITEC 4000S Chemical Resistance Accessories.
You are invited to learn more about these PB solutions in the coming weeks!
April 26th, 2023
GMT+0 | 07:00 | Morocco
GMT+1 | 08:00 | Tunisia
GMT+2 | 09:00 | South Africa | Egypt
GMT+3 | 10:00 | Jordan | Kuwait | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Kenya
GMT+4 | 11:00 | UAE
- Is PPE Really Over Flooded in the Market?
- What If Coveralls Are Overprotective?
- How to Select Partial Body (PB) Protection?