Are you, like many of your industry peers, facing increasing mandates for compliance and safety while also being pressed to increase production and enhance operational efficiency? Improving productivity safely means you have to be able to balance cost, performance and risk. But where do you start? What is the benchmark?
We’ll show you how at Europe’s only event on operational excellence in hazardous industries: the Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit! Taking place in London on 18-20 November, this executive-level summit brings together over 150 heads of EH&S, Operations, Risk Management, Operational Excellence and Asset Management to address how high risk businesses can simultaneously achieve performance targets and enhance operational discipline and safety.
Join us at the event and you will walk away with the tools you need to:
- Assess – and improve – your company’s safety culture
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability, high consequence events
- Strengthen your core operating processes for the long term
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Identify the culture gaps that are impacting your company’s safety, quality, reliability and profitability
- Improve your Operations Management System to better identify – and eliminate – sources of risk and value loss in your operations
You’ll have even more opportunities to learn and network this year, as our 2019 speaker line up is the biggest we have ever had! With over 40 industry leading speakers from companies such as Anglo American, Marathon Petroleum, Bombardier, Total, Jaguar Land Rover, BP, Thames Water, Lafarge, Centrica, Engie, EDF Energy and many more.
Just a few of the industry leading speakers you will be networking with:
- Alexis Pey, Manager, Global HSE & Process Safety, Stahl
- Peter Vujanic, Head of Safety, Health & Environment, UK Power Networks
- Mark Nishapati, Director, Health & Safety, Yorkshire Water
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Chris Seifert, Vice President, Environmental, Health & Safety, Enviva Biomass
- Francois Germain, Global Safety Head, Polymer Division, Total
- Dan Platten, Director, Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Security, SCS Railways
Plus, make sure you attend the post-conference masterclass on Human Performance & Risk Management run by BP’s Global Risk Manager, Hugo Ashkar and Director of Human Performance, Diane Chadwick-Jones. More details in the event guide >>
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] or call me direct on +1.705.707.1301.