MSA Safety, the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety solutions that protect people and facility infrastructures, is exhibiting at this year’s ADIPEC event in Abu Dhabi from 15-18 November.
Hosted by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ADIPEC is the world’s most influential meeting place where oil, gas, and energy companies and professionals convene to engage and identify opportunities that will unlock new value in an evolving energy landscape.
MSA is excited to share a broad range of safety solutions befitting such a prestigious event, from portable gas detection and fixed gas and flame detection, to head protection, fall protection and its Safety io Grid services. Highlights include:
ALTAIR® io4: a brand new wearable device was designed from the ground-up as a fully connected and intuitive safety solution. It represents MSA’s first direct-to-cloud gas detector to feature:
- Out-of-the box global cellular connectivity and GPS location to transmit real-time data, like critical gas detection readings and location information, directly to the MSA Grid software platform;
- Access to MSA’s Grid software services that enable fleet management, as well as real time remote monitoring and incident reporting;
- A new, electronic MSA id™ device tag that replaces paper-based sign-out processes;
- MSA’s industry-leading XCell® Sensors; and compatibility with a new ALTAIR io Dock calibration test stand, enabling automatic bump testing, calibration and data logging.
LUNAR: part of the MSA Connected Firefighter Platform – is a wireless all-in-one device creating an independent search and rescue network. It provides edge detection enhanced personal thermal imaging while simplifying post-scene reporting and data retention – a truly unique solution offering first-to-market safety advancements for firefighters.
General Monitors S5000 Gas Monitor: the ultimate gas detector for extreme environments needing to detect oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. It operates over a wide temperature range using a variety of gas sensitive technologies. Breakthrough XCell® H₂S/CO gas sensors with TruCal® technology extends calibration cycles by up to 24 months and actively monitors the sensor inlet for blockages.
V-Gard® range of safety helmets: an innovative line of safety helmets for multiple applications across electrical, industrial, oil & gas, and utilities. Includes the V-Gard® H1 which, from its user-focused design to first-in-class customization capabilities, provides the quality and style users have come to expect and trust from the revered and world-renowned V-Gard® brand.
Safety io’s Grid services: using world-class MSA Safety equipment, break down the obstacles standing between businesses and their broader safety goals:
- Grid Live Monitor shares hazard and compliance concerns with safety managers and their team in real time so that action can be taken when seconds count.
- Grid Fleet Manager is a web-based service that streamlines gas detection fleet management, allowing fleet managers to effectively act on safety and maintenance concerns.
- FireGrid is an easily accessible cloud-based software platform that improves firefighter safety by increasing a department’s capability for managing products, people and processes.
V-Series™ fall protection harnesses: MSA believes that the safest fall protection harness is the one you’ll actually want to wear. Which is why each V-Series™ harness includes unique features designed to deliver exceptional comfort – so you can focus on your work, not your harness. Features include an exclusive racing-style buckle for a close, comfortable-fitting harness and an athletic cut that contours the harness to the body for improved upper torso movement.
There’ll be all this and more. The MSA team looks forward to welcoming you, so drop by hall 7, booth 7421 or email [email protected] to book an appointment.