MSA Safety (NYSE: MSA), the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety solutions that help protect people and facility infrastructures, will exhibit at the iktva 2022 Forum and Exhibition in the Dhahran Expo Center in Dammam, Saudi Arabia from January 24 to the 26.
Conference attendees will experience MSA’s state-of-the-art solutions of fixed gas and flame detection technology, including:
- The S5000 Gas Monitor – now assembled locally in Saudi Arabia, versatile and ideal for extreme environments, where workers need to detect combustible and toxic gases or monitor oxygen levels;
- Enhanced Laser Diode Spectroscopy (ELDS) – Laser based Open Path Gas Detector solutions to monitor combustible and toxic gases by making use of the latest optical laser-based detection technology;
- The IR5500 Detector – IR based Open Path Gas Detector that continuously monitors for flammable gas leaks over large open areas;
- Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detectors (UGLD) – the fastest responding sensor technology for high pressure gas leaks and are the perfect solution to increase the probability of detecting gas leaks; and
- The FL4000H & FL500 – Flame Detectors detect fires over a large area and the flame recognition software improves the false alarm immunity, which avoids unwanted shutdowns.
Visit booth E126 to learn how MSA’s solutions can help you better protect your workers and the plant itself from dangerous substances.