This highly respected international technical forum is hosted by the Energy Institute and will be of interest to anyone working in HSE and Process Safety, Operations, Risk Assessment, Compliance and Audit, Occupational Health and Wellness, Medical Prevention and Emergency Response, Environment Protection, Control and Monitoring, Energy Management, Engineering, Sustainability or Clean Energy.
Through a combination of high-profile speaker speeches, keynote addresses, technical sessions, panel discussions and interactive round-tables and workshops, this event will identify how you can enhance and continually improve safety, health and environmental management systems, processes and operational performance, in addition to focusing on the growing global awareness on energy management and sustainability.
Tickets are FREE but places are limited:
- HSE Management: Organisational arrangements to identify hazards, reduce risks and enhance business performance
- Health: Managing health hazards and reducing the health impact on workers
- Process Safety: Managing hazards that have the potential to cause major accidents
- Human Factors: Designing jobs and equipment to suit a wide range of user abilities and limitations
- Environment: Processes aimed at avoiding and mitigating environmental impacts
- Sustainability and energy efficiency: Processes aimed at sustainability and energy efficiency
Expert speakers include:
- H.E. Eng. Suhail Mohamed Faraj Al Mazrouei, UAE Minister of Energy & Industry
- Abdulla Al Marzooqi, Manager, Group Health, Safety & Environment Unit, Group Health, Safety & Environment Unit, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Roger Bresden, Downstream HSE Excellence, Saudi Aramco
- Mustafa Vahgjipurwala MEI, Senior Engineer, Petrofac
- Hanife Ymer, Head of Sustainability Services, KPMG Lower Gulf
- Dr Tarek Bengherbia, Principal Consultant, DNV GL
- Islam Adra MEng, HSE Manager MENA-Turkey, Fortive
- Rakesh Maharaj, Managing Director, ARMSA Consulting
More info and registration
Email: [email protected]
Please note that the Energy Institute also hold a number of training courses on Energy Management, Environmental Management, Risk Management and Oil and Gas, at their head office, online and in-house, available worldwide. For more information, please click here.