Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing provides practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing course please visit the IOSH trainer network area.
Who the course is for
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Why it works
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Sections backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive discussions on workplace health topics
- Practical exercise on how the learning can be applied in the workplace
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work
- Improved health and wellbeing awareness across the organisation
- Fewer hours lost due to ill-health and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain, with customers and other stakeholders
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can manage health risks
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for health and wellbeing and why it makes good business sense
- Ensures you can manage fluctuations in people's health status and assess fitness for work
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for reflections on good practice, both personally and organisation-wide
And a final word
“An important part of any manager’s job is looking after the health of their employees. If they can do that I am absolutely sure the employees will perform better, their teams will perform better, and so businesses will perform better.” Tony Bickerstaff, Costain, Chief Financial Officer.
New course dates and training providers are added daily, so please check back soon if you can't find a suitable course at this time.