Specializing in products designed for the pharmaceutical industry, Bullard has offered respiratory protection in API, bulk powder, granulation and aseptic applications for 35 years.
EVA (Evolutionary Air) represents the latest in cutting-edge Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) technology designed to provide constant air flow in a compact, streamlined form for added customer comfort. Designed from input Bullard received from users and experts in the field, EVA’s ergonomic, lightweight design makes this PAPR evenly balanced to provide maximum comfort to the wearer.
Equipped with an innovative Active Flow Technology system that automatically maintains constant air flow, EVA is always responding to a worker’s need for more or less
air. This intelligent system is continuously working to maintain constant air flow, regardless of filter type, hood type, filter loading or battery capacity. Plus, EVA is equipped with an easy-to-read fuel gauge that lets the user quickly check the unit’s battery status.
- Provides superior protection with a 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
- Two distinct audible alarms that notify wearers of low battery and low air flow. The sound from the alarms travels through the breathing tube directly to the user’s ear.
- A long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor that is designed for long-term reliable use.
- A single combination filter for quick and easy installation.
- Two-speed blower so the user can choose more or less cooling and air flow.
- Filter locking tab that notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- Contoured belt made of closed-cell, chemically-resistant foam shaped to contour to the wearer’s back for extra comfort.
EN 12941 Approved
TH3 20TIC, 20SIC, RT3, RT4, 20LFL, 20LFM, 20LF2L, 20LF2M, 20LF2S
TH2 20TICH, 20SICH, 20SICVH
Protection Filter/Cartridge Color Code
EN12941 P3 PAPRFC3 White
A2P3 P3 R S L
EN12941 PAPRFC4 White, Brown, Grey, Yellow
A complete EVA PAPR system consists of three components
- EVA blower assembly with filter
- Respirator hood or loose-fitting facepiece with suspension
- Breathing tube assembly
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Coatings and Grinding
- Animal Science