Easily create compliant, safe and efficient workplaces with durable pipe markers, safety signs, CLP-labels and area marking from BRADY. Align with International Directives and national legislation, prevent accidents by communicating important safety information when and where co-workers need to see it, and identify areas in line with 5S and lean manufacturing for more efficiency. Discover 16 practical examples in our free guide!
Create a safer workplace
Safety signs, pipe markers, CLP-labels and area marking can instruct or warn co-workers about potential danger when and where they need such information the most.
- Safety signs: communicate important information quickly and on the spot by using internationally recognised pictograms to prohibit, warn, caution, share mandatory requirements, evacuate or locate fire-fighting equipment.
- Pipe markers: clearly communicate the content of pipes so co-workers immediately know which handles they can safely operate, and first responders know what to look out for.
- CLP-labels: Easily identify the dangers associated with chemicals stored on the workfloor
- Area marking: identify safe walking areas to avoid accidents between pedestrians, forklifts and other vehicles
Create an efficient workplace
Area marking, pipe markers and safety signs can also be used to increase workplace efficiency in line with 5S and lean manufacturing models:
- Area marking: clearly identify areas so co-workers always know where they need to go, where they can find the tools they need and where to store them
- Pipe marking: show pipe contents, flow directions, source and destination and identify which valve operates which pipe to increase the efficiency of maintenance teams
- Safety signs: immediately show which protective gear is required so co-workers don’t always need to go find the document that includes this information
If you want full control over your workplace identification, you can print your own pipe markers, safety signs, CLP-labels and area marking. Upgrade your workplace!
BRADY Middle East
Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 881 2524
Fax: +971 4 881 3183