What began as an idea became a book and then spawned a movement and a charitable foundation. And now we have the event.
One Percent Safer, a drive to save 28,000 lives a year worldwide through incremental im-provements in the workplace, is gaining traction in safety and health.
And on April 28, 2021, on World Day for Safety and Health at Work, the One Percent Safer Foundation will hold its debut conference.
Registrations are open for One Percent Safer: Live & Direct, which is attracting the lead-ing thinkers in health and safety to share and debate new and different ways to protect life in the workplace.
Powered by our friends at Safeopedia, One Percent Safer: Live & Direct promises top speakers and big ideas. It’s a virtual conference that will make you think differently about safety and health.
• One Percent Safer founder Prof Dr Andrew Sharman
• L’Oréal corporate health and safety director Malcolm Staves
• Head of environmental protection, health management and safety, Siemens AG Dr Med. Ralf Franke
• Global Solutions, Inc. CEO Kathy A Seabrook
• Neuropsychiatrist Prof Dr Theo Compernolle
• HSBC plc global head of health and safety Tim Eldridge
• Head of health and safety, Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One team Stuart Hughes
• Founder of Society of Women in Safety Health and Environment-Africa (SOWSHE-A) and CEO of CTS Globe Funmi Adegbola
• Founding formster and CEO, FormScore ® | Founder, InsideOut LeaderBoard Rob Ste-phenson
• German Social Accident Insurance DGUV, head of central prevention division vice-president / International Section of the ISSA on Information for Prevention Dr Sven Timm
• Jacobs Global Vice President of Health, Safety and Environment, People and Places Solutions Paul Hendry
• Associate Professor of Decision Sciences, The George Washington University – School of Business De Philippe Delquié
To register, visit our conference site today. And if you’re one of the first, you’ll get a free copy of the acclaimed One Percent Safer book, worth £40. Don’t miss out.